Each year, leaders of talent and learning exchange ideas about the future of learning with each other and Columbia University faculty at Columbia Business School Executive Education’s Future of Learning Forum.
This year's forum will take place on March 10, 2017 in New York City. The theme – The Co-Creation of Learning – will be explored through a combination of lectures, discussions, and practitioner panels on topics including the following:
- Action and Team Learning
- Learning Experiences in the Digital Age
- Virtual and Remote Co-Creating Strategies
- How the Creative Brain Works
- Learning from Columbia Startup Labs in Soho
- The Learning Culture at NASA
As a regular reader of IEDP, we’d like to offer you 25 percent off the registration fee if you register by February 8, 2017. Simply enter code IEDP25 in the “objectives” section of your application form.
View the program page
Download the program brochure