This program provides participants with analytic frameworks for evaluating marketing strategies and tactics. The application of these frameworks will focus on value creation, product positioning, customer analysis, and pricing. Many of the examples will illustrate how even crude and limited data sources can be combined with an analytic framework to improve decision-making.
By attending this program, you will:
- Understand the role of marketing in a modern organization with a quantitative focus.
- Develop an analytic foundation for creating the value proposition.
- Learn how to use and interpret data for marketing decision-making.
- Discuss the tools for segmentation.
- Explore the tools and logic for management of product lines consisting of complementary products.
- Understand the distinction between marketing analytics and "Big Data."
- Explore opportunities for "Big Data" in marketing.