An intensive and interactive four-day learning experience exploring the key themes critical to the success of CIOs and IT leaders:
- Analysis of the current business and technological environments
- What businesses demand of IT
- How the digital age is disrupting businesses and industries
- IT strategy and innovation in the digital age
- Working with CEOs
Leadership: YOU as a leader
- What makes a great leader, particularly in IT?
- Leadership, risk and teamwork
- Strategies for leading change
- Overcoming leadership deadlocks
- Creating your personal leadership plan
- Assessing new technologies
- The potential of big data
- Getting to grips with cyber security
- Ensuring value from IT
- Rolling out successful strategies
The Oxford approach
In Oxford we explore how CIOs can and should be deeply involved in conversations about what their organisations could be doing strategically, and how IT can facilitate strategic reorientation. The Academy explores strategic thinking and leadership as well as IT-specific issues. You will learn how to support your executive team colleagues in making decisions that have major implications for IT and the wider organisation.
A unique learning environment
The Academy provides an exclusive learning environment where you can share your challenges, elevate your thinking and return to your enterprise with a renewed perspective and a tailored action plan for success. Group sizes are small and exclusively made up of the most senior level IT executives, for truly valuable debate and experience sharing. Learning is delivered through lectures, discussions, group work, case studies and personal leadership profiling.