Innovation and social entrepreneurship experts, Charmian Love and Aoife Brophy from Oxford University’s Saïd Business School, and Cécile Girardin from the University of Oxford’s Nature-based Solutions initiative, we discuss the key messages from COP26, why COP15 remains just as important, take a look at the research being done Oxford around Nature-based Solutions, and ask: Beneath the headline goals and targets, how do we get there, as a business, starting today?
This online discussion explores:
- What were the key messages from COP26?
- Why was COP15 also important—what should we still expect from it?
- What research is happening at Oxford around Nature-Based Solutions?
- Why is this important for business?
- And finally, how do we put the impressive talk from summits like COP, into actionable, implementable business plans and strategies in our own industries?
About the Speakers:
Charmian Love is Social Entrepreneur in Residence at the Skoll Centre for Social Entrepreneurship at Oxford University’s Saïd Business School. More information.
Aoife Brophy is Research Lecturer in Innovation and Enterprise at Oxford University’s Saïd Business School. More information.
Cécile Girardin is Technical Director, Nature Based Solutions initiative, University of Oxford. More information.