- Best Employer Brand – by LinkedIn
- World’s Top Provider of Assessments – by Training Industry
- “Leadership Development” and “Measurement, Testing & Assessment” - by Training Magazine’s 2021 Network Choice Awards.
- Best L&D Program by CIPD Middle East People Award
- Digital Transformation Program – By Brandon Hall Group Excellence Awards
- Work to elevate Equity, Diversity and Inclusion – By Brandon Hall Group Excellence Awards
The Center for Creative Leadership (CCL) ® is a top-ranked, global, nonprofit provider of leadership development. Over the past 50 years, we have worked with organizations of all sizes from around the world, including more than 2/3 of the Fortune 1000. Our cutting-edge solutions are steeped in extensive research and our work with hundreds of thousands of leaders at all levels.
- CCL is the only leadership development organization that ignites transformational change in individuals, organizations, and communities to deliver results that matter.
- We combine human-centered experiences, research, and fresh insights to prepare leaders at all levels to navigate the challenges of today while preparing for the changed world that comes next.
- We believe that leadership is a journey. Leaders have the power to evolve, adapt, and turn challenges into opportunities to drive growth and impact
As a nonprofit, we are guided by purpose and fueled by passion. Our work focuses on the areas where leadership has the most potential to improve lives and create lasting change — from bottom-line business results to improved societal outcomes. Together with our partners, we lift the leaders who lift our world.
“CCL’s mission is to advance the understanding, practice, and development of leadership for the benefit of society worldwide.”
At CCL, we have conducted programs in 160+ countries and have the largest globally managed network of faculty and coaches in the industry. Our diverse work with global corporations, educational institutions, and nonprofit organizations gives us privileged insight into leadership best practices that transcend boundaries of industry and geography. Our engagements with organizations and nations allow us to address pressing social challenges.
For more than 50 years, our human-centered solutions have developed talent, increased engagement, and grown bottom-line results. We deliver results that matter by combining both proven experience and research.
- We serve more than 3000 organizations annually.
- We engage with 80,000 leaders annually, at all leadership levels.
- We have over 750,000 alumni worldwide.
- We award $800,000 in scholarships annually.
- Our content is available for delivery in 50 languages.
- 96% of our participants say they are stronger leaders.
- 98% of participants rated our live online solutions as equally or more engaging compared to other online programs.
CCL Provides Leadership Solutions for Every Journey
For us, great leadership is the kind that improves bottom lines — and lives. Our human centered leadership experiences produce transformational and sustainable impact for every leader level, across industries and communities — from the boardroom to the classroom to societal sectors around the world.
Individuals who want to evolve, adapt, and thrive
Whether you’re a senior-level leader or just starting out, CCL’s research-based programs will move you forward in your leadership journey. You will be able to choose the right experience for where you are, whether that’s one of our time-tested courses that have transformed thousands of leaders or a customized program addressing a specific need or goal. Our human-centered experiences will help you develop core leadership competencies, reimagine your own talent, and thrive in an era of uncertainty.
Organizations looking to face challenges in innovative ways
No matter the size or focus of your business, CCL can help you find your way forward. For decades, we have partnered closely with small businesses, nonprofits, Fortune 100 to 1000 companies, and teams of all sizes, industries, and sectors. We make lasting connections with organizations seeking culture change, strategic leadership goals, or an enhanced talent pool. All of our clients share the desire to face challenges in innovative ways — and as the world continues to change, we continue to adapt our curriculum to prepare for the future that comes next.
Communities that are ready for transformational change
Some of the greatest and most important leadership change work is happening in communities all over the globe. CCL’s leadership development work spans boundaries, going beyond boardrooms and reaching diverse communities facing unique problems with confidence. Leaders turn to us — from small towns, inner cities, villages in developing countries, anywhere leadership is needed for transformational change — and together, we make change happen that benefits their community and the world.