The Cambridge Creativity Lab is an intensive two-day experience focused on stimulating personal and collective creativity and on better understanding the importance and relevance of creativity in business.
This practical, hands-on workshop is designed as an intensive introduction to creativity and its practical range of application within a business context and beyond. It addresses prejudices about creativity (such as, "I'm really not creative", "creativity cannot be taught", "we don’t have time to think creatively", etc.), and introduces, discusses, and puts into practice concepts, models, frameworks, methods and tools of creativity to help participants creatively address live real-world business challenges.
The learning experience within the Cambridge Creativity Lab is designed to be fun, stimulating and disruptive, and culminates in the "creative-hack-a-thon", a creative pitch competition with presentations delivered to the programme facilitators and leading associates of Cambridge Judge Business School.
- The importance and relevance of creativity in business
- Experimenting with and valuing your own creative skillset and creative potential
- Best practices for stimulating creativity at individual, team and organisational level
- Stimuli and obstacles to individual, team and organisational creativity
- Concepts, models, frameworks, methods and tools to manage business endeavours creatively