It’s essential for C-suite executives to be able to discern what’s working, what’s not, and why, to ensure success — both their own and for their organizations.
This 4.5-day intensive leadership program equips C-level leaders to tackle their organization’s biggest challenges and addresses the issues that our research has found are most commonly faced by executives in the C-suite:
- Navigating business operations, the heart of all other challenges
- Setting and realizing strategy, including vision, direction, and goals
- Managing change, both day-to-day and long-term
- Leading across boundaries like levels, silos, cultures, backgrounds, and interests
- Ensuring the organization’s talent pipeline, both now and in the future
- Understanding and adjusting personal leadership style for greater effectiveness